Woot woot! I got an award from Michelle McLean! My very first blog award- I’m doing a happy dance right now! Thanks!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Here are my seven things…
1. My favorite people in history are Hatshepsut (ahem… as if you didn’t know that!) and Theodore Roosevelt. I have a signed letter of TR’s framed in my den. It’s awesome!
2. I hate it when people write alright. It’s all right.
3. I really love getting at least nine hours of sleep. That’s a rarity with a two-year-old.
4. I’ve been to almost 20 countries (there’s a bunch of Caribbean islands that might push me over the top, but I don’t count them).
5. I read 14 books this summer. 15 if you count the first 300 pages of The Pillars of the Earth which I simply couldn’t finish.
6. I recently discovered that I kind of like running.
7. I tried growing tomatoes for the first time this summer. Ummm… They’re really hard to grow in Alaska!
And here are my 7 Kreativ Bloggers…