Today I’m posting over at Secret Archives of the Alliterati regarding change and questions in your manuscript. Got change? No? Then you might have a problem. A big problem!
So I thought I would leave you with a list of some of the books I’ve read recently. I’m still working on branching out of my normal genre of historical fiction. Let’s just say that’s a work in progress.
1. Going Bovine by Libba Bray
2. Hester by Paula Reed
3. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
4. A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
5. Alcestis by Katharine Beutner
6. Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman
7. The Wednesday Sisters by Meg Waite Clayton
8. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
9. Mistress of Rome by Kate Quinn
10. Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White (my daughter’s first chapter book!)
11. Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
What about you? What have you read recently to branch out of your comfort zone?