To make your Monday happy, I bring you…
Student Metaphors & Similies!
Because they’re guaranteed to make you giggle, or maybe even blow your coffee all over your laptop screen.
1. Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.
2. He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up.
3. The thunder was ominous sounding, much like the sound of a thin sheet of metal being shaken backstage during the storm scene in a play.
4. The red brick wall was the colour of a brick-red crayon.
5. Her artistic sense was exquisitely refined, like someone who can tell butter from “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.”
6. It hurt the way your tongue hurts after you accidentally staple it to the wall.
Ummm… Let me just say I love #6. So much.