I’ve been tagged by Amalia for the latest round of blogosphere tag. Yay!
Question 1 – Where were you five years ago?
1. Just married
2. Just bought our first house
3. Graduating with my Master’s
4. Going to Egypt for the first time
5. Working as a tour director in Alaska
Question 2 – Where would you like to be in five years?
2. Still living in my dream house
3. Traveling to Machu Picchu, Angor Wat, Morocco, Istanbul, and Egypt (not in the same trip)
4. Still teaching, but maybe part-time to accommodate my writer’s schedule 😉
5. Writing Book ???
Question 3 – What is on your to-do list today?
1. Working on RELUCTANT QUEEN
2. Run 2 miles
3. Hanging out with the three-year-old monkey
4. Planting hanging baskets
5. Baking grapefruit pecan bread
Question 4 – What snacks do you enjoy?
1. Red wine
2. Chocolate covered pretzels
3. Spicy picante cashews
4. Fresh guacamole- I eat it almost every day.
5. Fresh tomatoes from my garden
Question 5 – What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Travel the world
2. Build a killer wine cellar
3. Buy a villa in Italy and spend January-April there. I like winter, but not six months of it.
4. Donate a chunk of change to St. Jude’s. Or build a library. Or both.
5. Buy my own island. Just because I could.
The rules are that I must pass the Tag along to 5 Bloggers I admire….
1. Dawn Simon at Plotting and Scheming
2. Guinevere at This Is Not My Day Job
3. Aubrie at Flutey Words
4. Laurel at Laurel’s Leaves
5. VR Barkowski at VR Barkowski: A Writer’s Blog
And I apologize if any of you have been tagged already. I’m out of the loop after my unplugged week!
you've lead a very interesting life.
I love the five things you would do if you were a billionaire. Build a killer wine cellar and buy an island. Perfect!
Welcome back! I hope you got everything done that you needed to!
I will visit you in your villa in Italy when I am at my writer's retreat in Denmark! Or you can visit me! I will have a view!
Fun! I'll stop by your villa when I'm staying in my home in London (when I'm a billionaire). We can dream, right?
Wendy- I so need a wine cellar! One of my husband's friends has a big one and it makes me jealous. Very, very jealous!
Amalia- I stayed sane last week which was the goal. Work on RELUCTANT QUEEN? A few pages. And I'll totally come visit you in Denmark!
Stephanie- You can come visit me in the winter and I'll hop over to London to see you in the summer. Italy gets too darn hot in August!
I would love swapping places with you. Quite an exciting life you have led.
Thanks for tagging me!
You have great goals, and I love the idea of buying an island, Mine would be tropical. *sits back and dreams*
Rayna- I don't know how exciting it's been, but it's certainly been fun!
Aubrie- Definitely tropical! That's the only way to go!
It's so much fun to learn more about people! Grapefruit pecan bread intrigues me. I'm with you about the wine cellar and the travel – I've often said to people that if I came into a great deal of money I'd be off traveling. I doubt I could be pried out of Europe and Italy is certainly on the list – ah, Tuscany. Ah, Venice. Ah, the food. Ah, the wine. I could go on, but I'll restrain myself.
It was so much fun to learn more about you! Fresh garden tomatoes sounds heavenly – YUM. And a killer wine cellar? I hope you'll have free tastings for all your blog buddies (nudge nudge) 😉
You are clearly a person who loves travel! May you get your billion and travel the world with those you love.
Love your answers Stephanie – I'd love to travel to those places as well! 🙂
Welcome back, Stephanie. I hope you get to do a lot of traveling over the next few years!
Great answers, Stephanie. Loved hearing where were you were five years ago (Going to Egypt and working as a tour director in Alaska? Nice juxtaposition!).
And thank you(?) for tagging me. 🙂
I like those answers! I chose travel, too. I long to see Italy–I studied Latin for about 8 years, and I haven't made it to Rome yet. Isn't that sad?